Thursday 5 May 2016

Looking for accommodation in North Goa



Goa is synonymous to beaches, sun and fun! Goa was my dream destination, I always wanted to visit this place and be surrounded by beach, shells and sand. As I was surfing the net, I realized that the best beaches are in North Goa. I always wanted to stay in a room where I am woken up by a mesmerizing sunrise; hence it was natural to look for accommodation in North Goa. There are hotels in Goa near the Calangute beach. One such hotel that I caught my attention was Adamo The Bellus, Goa.

Adamo The Bellus, Goa
Adamo The Bellus, Goa
It is located in the heart of North Goa so a wide range of sightseeing is possible. I stayed in a Bellus suite which was very comfortable and perfect for a good night’s sleep. There was 24 hour room service, the team was very welcoming. No vacation in Goa is complete without a spa treatment. The La Soin Spa is perfect way to rejuvenate and relax. I especially loved their Ayurveda therapy! 

I got to taste some of the best seafood platter in their multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Clove’. It has got great ambience, overlooking the pool. I had a great time in Karaoke night that the hotel organized. Thank you Adamo The Bellus for making my first trip to Goa an unforgettable one!
 







0 comments:

Post a Comment