Tuesday 3 May 2016

Ideal accommodation in Matheran



I wanted to escape the hustle-bustle of Mumbai and have some time to myself, so I decided to drive down to Matheran . . . one of the most serene hill stations that I have ever been to! When it came to choosing accommodation in Matheran, I wanted something that is close to nature. I already live in a concrete jungle hence I didn’t want to live in typical hotel or resort. As I was searching for accommodation, I came across Adamo Village Matheran (they have a resort as well, so don’t get confused) and it turned to be the place I was hoping for! The place was true to its name, it was just lovely to live a simple, hassle free life once in a while. 

Adamo The Village, Matheran
Adamo The Village, Matheran
Their food and hospitality services were so good that I didn’t have to search for other restaurants in Matheran. They served lip smacking array of culinary delights which definitely left me asking for more. My evenings were made special with a rustic cot that was set up outside my room, the place was so serene. I took a ride in the toy train, did horse riding and the best of all I enjoyed natural beauty of Matheran. When I returned from a long day of sightseeing, I was warmly
 welcomed in their restaurant for sumptuous meal! I am definitely planning another trip here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment