Monday 28 March 2016

Enjoy the Grand Life at the hotels in north Goa



I love being in Goa! There is nothing else like Goa, when you want to enjoy a never ending party, right? I feel the same way, and thus gathered all my friends to get going on a trip to the land of the beaches, before all of us left to get our careers going in the right direction. There are quite a few hotels in north Goa, and there is Adamo that I absolutely love. I have stayed there many times in the past, and I realized that it just couldn’t get any better than what they give their guests. It is counted among the best hotels in north Goa, and for good reason too.

 
Adamo The Bellus, Goa

Adamo The Bellus, Goa
 
 Their elegant and out of this world décor entices me every time, as does their seamless service. Their associates are great to talk to, and they always help out with whatever queries guests might have. They always pointed me in the right direction, when I wanted to tour the state, and find the most secluded beaches. After all, their business is hospitality, and this is what they are expected to do, but their mannerisms are simply top notch for sure. This time too we had a great time. The rooms were spacious and immaculate, and my friends all gave me a huge pat on the back for my choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment