Thursday 3 September 2015

Book Your Stay At One of The Best Resorts near Panorama Point Matheran

Resorts in Matheran
Matheran, the smallest hill station in India, is also one of the most beautiful of them. Located on the Western Ghats, it provides mesmerizing panoramic views of the valley and is also popular for the old British styled architecture that has been preserved for hundreds of years. Due to these reasons, it is one of the best weekend getaways providing some respite from the urban madness to its visitors. Recently, I made a plan to visit this beautiful place with my wife and to my surprise, it was far better than what I imagined.

As soon as I reached the place I was looking at for finding a good accommodation near the Panorama Point, which is a popular tourist spot. I came across one of the best Resorts near Panorama Point Matheran, Adamo The Resort. Being a member of the business fraternity, I noticed that they provide Conference Halls in Matheran to hold business meetings amidst the serenity of nature. They offer a variety of accommodation that varies from bungalows, royal suites to deluxe rooms. The rooms are spacious with intricate designs and well equipped with all modern amenities which will definitely make your trip worth remembering.

The restaurant in the resort is an abode of culinary delights for any foodie. They offer a variety of lip smacking cuisines but the noteworthy ones are the Gujarati, Punjabi and Chinese cuisine. If you are planning to visit Matheran anytime soon then probably you should make use of their special monsoon offer that made my trip a very reasonable one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment