Saturday 4 April 2015

One of the Best Luxury Resorts in Matheran

Resorts in Matheran
I was in Matheran recently for a weekend out of town-I live in Mumbai so this was perfect. I honestly can’t believe such beauty exists so close to the hustle-bustle of Mumbai.

So anyway- I’d just gotten a raise and wanted to celebrate my promotion with a little break- just me and my wife.

We booked our stay at Adamo-The Resort and was really pleased at how smooth and efficient the whole process was.

We arrived on the weekend and were blown away by the serene beauty of the place. We checked into our room- we had booked the Royal Suite and it was a study in understated elegance.

Beautiful view and cozy beds and a really luxurious bathroom- what more could one ask for? We spent the entire weekend relaxing in our room. We did do the usual touristy things- we went for a swim and also booked a couple’s massage at their spa, but we would have been content to do our own thing even if those facilities weren’t there.

Their coffee shop, Aroma has a choice of three cuisines- Gujarati, Chinese and Punjabi, as advertised on the website. We tried their Chinese and Punjabi dishes- we aren’t too fond of the Gujarati cuisine so we skipped that.

The dishes were pretty good-my wife loves Chinese food and she had a wonderful time!

All-in-all, a brilliant weekend getaway! Thanks Adamo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment